Tigron is a modern Khmer & French owned freight forwarding company that has over 20 years of stability and experience in international service in sea/air/land freight forwarding, distribution, customs clearance, warehousing, and logistics in Cambodia
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through phone calls and direct visits
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Work with overseas agents to get competitive rates.
• Prepare proposals for new and existing customers.
• Market trend research and competitor’s services and cost information.
• Weekly sales reports with customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Have a passion to learn and grow with our team.
• Have a desire to be successful within the exciting and growing freight forwarding industry (customs clearance/container trucking/ Freight Forwarding/Logistics).
• Good at interpersonal communication.
• Excellent interpersonal/persuasive skills and sales orientated, achievement driven.
• Careful, dynamic and hardworking.
• Speaks and reads English. If able to speak Chinese or Thai a plus!
Please submit your CV and cover letter with a current photo (4 x 6), to the below address:
• Address: # 41-43, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
• H/P: 077 998 558, or 010 55 63 02, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Performance bonus
• NSSF plus private insurance
• Professional, friendly and stable work environment, and great career growth potential.
Sales Executive based upon experience: $400-600
Note that for those candidates with extensive experience we are able to meeting their salary requirement expectations.
Visit us at www.tigronlogistics.com.kh and become part of our dynamic family!