C.H Royal International Air and Ocean freight forwarder takes pride in the quality of service from our specialized staff providing personal understanding of customer needs. We will make every effort to provide customized door-to-door solutions to match your every need.
• Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents
• Coordinate the routing of import bookings with airline and ocean carriers
• Support the development of existing and new customers by working closely with your Branch Manager and the entire sales organization
• Collaborate and build relationships with customers, carriers, and agent representatives regarding to air and ocean products to strengthen service competitiveness
• Prepare all necessary shipping documentation related to international bookings and process all import/export documentation to clearing agents to include: (HAWB's, MAWB's, AES's, Manifest, Shipping Instructions, Haz Cargo Decl., Bill of Ladings, and Certificate of Origin, etc.)
• Dispatch pick-ups to authorized agents and drayage companies, shipping lines, airlines, trucking companies, clearing agents, warehouses, and all other parties involved in the shipment
• Track and trace shipments, researching and resolving any issues regarding billing or shipping discrepancies, communicate timely correspondence back to both customers and vendors
• Act as a liaison with Custom Brokers and agents, along with Ocean and Air Terminal Operators
• Preferred but not required, a Bachelor's Degree in Business with emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Transportation and Logistics,
• Minimum of two years International Forwarding Experience ( Optional)
• Detailed knowledge of operational procedures regarding air, ocean, import business
• Strong customer service, customer development, or business development experience
• Knowledge of state, federal, and international applicable laws and regulations i.e. customs, TSA, security, and all other import and export government agencies that regulate international trade
• Prior experience with Cargowise software system preferred but not required
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and other spreadsheet applications
• Good command of spoken English and Mandarin/Korean are an advantage
Interested candidates should send CV with recent photo, and cover letter to:
C.H Royal International, Human Resources Department
#161, St 574, Sangkat Boeng Kak, Khan Toul Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: +(855-23) 888 287 ,+(855-98) 72 88 88 , www.chroyal.com
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 06 June 2019.
Please state the word “Field Sales” “Operation Assistant” “Accounting Assistant” in the subject of your email and indicate your salary expectation on your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The applications will be considered in orders until the position is filled.
Late applicants or applications without the subject field of an email will not be considered.